-Gunslinger- -Gunslinger-

Hold it, pardner...

Lemme jus' inform ye of this. This here track is simply amazing. Okay, in all seriousness, I can vividly depict myself standing in a desert walking closer to a town to await for a nice, cold beer in my hand. Then, a rival walks into the saloon challenging me to a showdown, in which I say yes.

Good--
- Purpose achieved: sounds like the Old West
- All instruments are perfectly balanced
- Length, not too long/short

I can't find anything wrong with this song, but I do have a suggestion. Maybe you could make this into a loop? Perhaps it's in my taste, but seeing as how this could fit into a video game if needed, it could be even better (if that's even possible).

Overall--

I'm normally not a fan of country, but this piece has given me a reason to like the genre a little more. Thanks!

ChronoNomad responds:

Thanks for reviewing and going over the positive points of the song! I would heartily agree, but modesty forbids. (;

I'm not generally a Country fan either, but this just happens to fall into the genre whether I like it or not. Still, that doesn't seem to be taking away from the level of interest, so that's good.

A loop, eh? I could probably make a decent loop out of this one if I tried. I will take your suggestion under advisement. :)

Level Complete Fanfare Level Complete Fanfare

Victory!

I can only imagine completing a mission or quest, and showing the stats gained after the completion. I can even see myself winning a random encounter, and this piece would play after that victory. Either way, this piece of work is epic.

Good--
- Completely original
- Suitable for the "victory" feel
- Perfect loop

Bad--
- A little too short (But even then, the loop makes up for it.)

Overall--

Let me put it to you this way: if I were a game developer in need of some sort of "level complete" music, I'd use this.

aribaa responds:

Sweet! I'm lovin' these reviews.

SR - Possibly, One Day SR - Possibly, One Day

Very calm.

This piece of music is indeed very ambient. The effects set in a distant mood to me, and I enjoyed the middle and end because of the empty feel to it. The title does summarize the audio. Good job.

He's a Pirate in 8bit He's a Pirate in 8bit

Cool!

This is a wonderful tune I myself would enjoy as a pirate! As I listen to your audio, I see that you're getting better and better, and you have much potential. This song makes me (and the pirate on the Atlantic Ocean) smile.

As for recommendations, I would like to hear a small 8-bit beat to it. It will feel to me more filled with music.

Great job!

Phreneticus responds:

Thanks for your review mate.

Happy Days, Sad Years Happy Days, Sad Years

In the middle.

My biggest problem with this piece of music is that the title doesn't name the piece in itself. I can't find anything happy yet sad in it; it's in the middle. With the music itself, it could use a bit more work overall, but seeing as how you said you hadn't submitted music in ages, it's excusable. Good work, either way!

Viittasankari responds:

Well, thank you for your review. And about the song being happy and sad at the same time (at least this is what I think you meant), that's what it's meant to be. That's why the title includes words happy and sad.

A Sign Of Things To Come A Sign Of Things To Come

Intro? Sad Scene?

Yes, I would recommend this for a scene, but I would also recommend it for a sad flashback of some sort, or a memory of some terrific event. This song really is thought-provoking. The title really does give away the enire feel of this song. I don't know how to even improve this song, and I can usually find at least one flaw in something. Hmm... perhaps a loop of some sort.

This is excellent work, and even though, I'm just some teenager, I think a music teacher would be very, very impressed. Excellent work!

ThePineapplePirate responds:

hey thanks a lot man, really glad you like it

Pokémon B/W Kanto Champion? Pokémon B/W Kanto Champion?

Battle theme ftw!

For a goodbye on Newgrounds, this equals awesomness. This lives up to what I would expect in Pokemon (even though I haven't played it in a year.) I would change the instrument for the violin, but as a last remix, it's all good. Great job, and I wish you luck!

KatzuyaSagara responds:

Thanks.
I want to be "In peace" with myself until I can go back doing more remixes, thanks again, and I hope you like the other works here.
I plan on returning, I only need time for myself.

8 bit loop 8 bit loop

Repetion is Awesome

I love the simplicity and loop of this. However, I think it may be too simple (emphasis on 'too'.) Perhaps you may want to add a beat, or more instruments, maybe? Anyways, it's still great! Keep at it!

x8-bitx MADNESS x8-bitx MADNESS

Purely epic!

I love how it's upbeat, and I love the repetition and style it gives when it is played. I would put this theme in a video game if I could! The one thing that might make it better is something to add a little more variety, like a change in rythum. Great job!

EL3CTRODUDE responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you liked my song. And thanks for the tips too! :)

-:.Crystal Waterfall.:- -:.Crystal Waterfall.:-

Very relaxing.

This would definitely fit a wide variety of stages, let alone an ice stage!