Spartacus: Bloody Sandz Spartacus: Bloody Sandz

Love me some cock jokes.

Would like to see some more vivid animation as opposed to just the front of the characters and the movement of their arms, but beggars can't be choosers.

KungFuSpaceBarbarian responds:

I'll keep practicing and try different perspectives on one of my next videos :D thanks for watching!

Professor Layton - The not as good version Professor Layton - The not as good version

I might have to report this because this is kinda' too similar to the actual game, quite frankly. It's quite scary.

Nintendo Bitch Nintendo Bitch

The accuracy is unnerving.

Air Show Air Show

I could feel the family fun throughout the entire animation.

I also had fun as a result.

Brooksay responds:

Thanks for favoriting this dumb ass animation!

South Park Sketch South Park Sketch

I haven't written a review in a bit.

Lemme add to the crowd: this is great. If you somehow managed to extend the time to 12 minutes, and gotten different voice work... you coulda' fooled me.

Criticism? I think I'm being nitpicky when I say that the animation was a little jittery at times to me, but perhaps that's because my computer runs at 60 fps compared to my old television. Other than that, everything feels smooth and resembles everything that South Park is.

I laughed at the white privelege joke. More than I should have.

And that's the correct feeling to invoke when watching South Park.

Hope your dreams come true.

milyfecirca87 responds:

It's ok to laugh. Political correctness needs to be mocked. :)

Unhappy Feet Unhappy Feet

The laughter makes this flash probably more golden than silver.

Do I even need to go over pros and cons?

Simply amazing.

Do You B-Lieve Your Eyes? Do You B-Lieve Your Eyes?

I cannot believe.

I suddenly love Clock Day a little more now.

- Cool, classy music
- Clock Day

- Clock Day

Just to summarize, work a little more on the animation and lip sync, and all's good to go!

sumidiotdude responds:

You got it my dude, happy Clock Day to ya!

asdfm0vie4 asdfm0vie4

Bad contribution.

Considering this isn't your first flash, you should have at least put some sort of effort into this, right? No, you didn't. However, I'll judge this fairly like any other flash.

This is a contribution to asdfmovie, a series of random animations by TomSka. Does it live it to it? 90% of me says no, but 10% says yes just because this flash IS random, but not in a good way. TomSka doesn't use stuff like that.

- Contribution to TomSka
- Randomness? (Judged in lightness...)
- Short (also judged in lightness...)

Bad--
- Voice Acting (Do it yourself, please.)
- Bad animation
- Bad humor, except for people who love those jokes
- No music for cutscenes
- A need for cock jokes. There is a moment for everything, but not in asdfmovie.

The sad part about all of this is that if a lot more time and effort is put into this, then this could have been a very successful tribute.

Overall--

This is a flash that could have so much better off if your crew had worked better on it. It doesn't live up to TomSka's original flash, but with more work, that could change. To summarize, just improve all around.

Heil responds:

i think u made a mistake in ur review, u gave a 1 when you clearly ment 10, but i forgive u

Depressing Timmy Depressing Timmy

Depressing..?

With the nice little puns in the middle, and the overall humor provided, it really contrasts Timmy's depression with the entire flash--funny! The Looney Toons feel to this also makes it more humorous.

- Voice Acting
- Music (don't know if it's original or not, though)
- Great quality
- Smooth animation
- Subtle puns and humor

- Too short

I normally expect flash like this to be longer, with more puns and humor to add on to Timmy's depression. However, it was a shame that it felt like it was a minute long.

Overall--

If this flash was made into a series (which it should!), then I would definitely watch each and every one of them. Just make sure the quality of the flashes is the same (if not, better) than this, and prolong it!

Troll Physics Collab Troll Physics Collab

Trolled Review.

Ha, I'm just kidding. I have always enjoyed collaborations, since the length and humor are always there to please. I read the thread, and this is as good as it gets to represent Troll Physics. I just may have to try these out one day! Or not...

- Purposely bad animation
- Music that makes it somewhat ironic
- The sarcastic humor; problem, collaborators?
- Trolls EVERYWHERE

Everything was done on purpose to show that even trolls can think. Everything makes sense creatively, by logically, it makes no sense, which adds on to the humor.

I noticed that the score is abnormally low, a 3.65 (at this time). I realized that people only went for how the collaboration looked. There was nothing truly bad about the collab, but people misunderstood what it was trying to accomplish, thus giving a low score.

Overall--
I laughed through many parts. The physics involved do make sense at a glance, but can all be proven wrong by another "troll."

IncendiaryProduction responds:

Thank you. I am actually shocked by the amount of people that didn't get the joke, or that just didn't find it funny.

Oh well, at least front paging it trolled the shit out of so many people.