Spartacus: Bloody Sandz Spartacus: Bloody Sandz

Love me some cock jokes.

Would like to see some more vivid animation as opposed to just the front of the characters and the movement of their arms, but beggars can't be choosers.

KungFuSpaceBarbarian responds:

I'll keep practicing and try different perspectives on one of my next videos :D thanks for watching!

Professor Layton - The not as good version Professor Layton - The not as good version

I might have to report this because this is kinda' too similar to the actual game, quite frankly. It's quite scary.

Nintendo Bitch Nintendo Bitch

The accuracy is unnerving.

Mr Coo Interactive Teaser Mr Coo Interactive Teaser

This was quite an enjoyable little experience. I love how fluid and exaggerated the animation feels. I'll definitely check out this project in the future and see how it goes. Thanks for the experience!

Recoil Recoil

You know what this reminds me of? Gradius -- a primitive form, though.

The background can conflict with the foreground. Some of the enemies spawn on the very edge of the screen, and it's caused a death or two without realizing that they were there. This is more on the nitpicky side, though.

I'd say if you added more patterns, and enemy designs... possibly a new or different background, this would be a FANTASTIC minimalist game. I don't know if that's what you were going for, though. I like it a lot -- music and concept. The idea of a gem or point giver that spawns at the center of the, er, recoil, adds slightly more of a risk reward type factor, too, which I like.

jupitron responds:

Nice, ill make some changes.

Pyroscape 3 Pyroscape 3

Random Flash

I don't really understand the concept, but maybe that's because I've never played Pyroscape 1 or 2. This game does make me want to play them both, though!

Good:
- Humor
- Easy controls and difficulty
- Medals
- Music

Bad:
- Too short

Making videos like this to be perfect is hard, though, so it's understandable. Everything is original and random, and I did have a few good laughs. Great flash!

MonoFlauta responds:

great, glad you like it, yeah maybe too short, you should check Pyro 1 and 2!
Thanks for reviewgin

-Gunslinger- -Gunslinger-

Hold it, pardner...

Lemme jus' inform ye of this. This here track is simply amazing. Okay, in all seriousness, I can vividly depict myself standing in a desert walking closer to a town to await for a nice, cold beer in my hand. Then, a rival walks into the saloon challenging me to a showdown, in which I say yes.

Good--
- Purpose achieved: sounds like the Old West
- All instruments are perfectly balanced
- Length, not too long/short

I can't find anything wrong with this song, but I do have a suggestion. Maybe you could make this into a loop? Perhaps it's in my taste, but seeing as how this could fit into a video game if needed, it could be even better (if that's even possible).

Overall--

I'm normally not a fan of country, but this piece has given me a reason to like the genre a little more. Thanks!

ChronoNomad responds:

Thanks for reviewing and going over the positive points of the song! I would heartily agree, but modesty forbids. (;

I'm not generally a Country fan either, but this just happens to fall into the genre whether I like it or not. Still, that doesn't seem to be taking away from the level of interest, so that's good.

A loop, eh? I could probably make a decent loop out of this one if I tried. I will take your suggestion under advisement. :)

Level Complete Fanfare Level Complete Fanfare

Victory!

I can only imagine completing a mission or quest, and showing the stats gained after the completion. I can even see myself winning a random encounter, and this piece would play after that victory. Either way, this piece of work is epic.

Good--
- Completely original
- Suitable for the "victory" feel
- Perfect loop

Bad--
- A little too short (But even then, the loop makes up for it.)

Overall--

Let me put it to you this way: if I were a game developer in need of some sort of "level complete" music, I'd use this.

aribaa responds:

Sweet! I'm lovin' these reviews.

SR - Possibly, One Day SR - Possibly, One Day

Very calm.

This piece of music is indeed very ambient. The effects set in a distant mood to me, and I enjoyed the middle and end because of the empty feel to it. The title does summarize the audio. Good job.